Gates Home Furnishings offers career growth, training
and competitive compensation and benefits in a professional, fun and fast-paced environment.
DEPARTMENT: Warehouse POSITION TYPE: Full-time/Hourly + Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, Retirement)
To coordinate the movement of products in and out of the Gates Furniture Warehouse. Make deliveries efficiently to customers’ homes.
REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Unbox, assemble, and load furniture for deliveries.
– Be on time and ready to work, clean and well groomed.
– Touch-up, clean, adjust, and shrink wrap furniture.
– Use lifts to move and stage incoming and outgoing furniture.
– Help with incoming freight.
– Use in-house computer system to lookup, manage and print inventory information.
– Be on time and ready to work.
– Load furniture for deliveries.
– Pull and Load furniture for the day’s delivery stops.
– Drive a large box truck to deliver furniture in Josephine, Jackson, Douglas, Klamath, Curry, and Coos Counties.
– Be courteous and respectful to all customers.
– Use electronic tablets on truck to track and complete orders.
– Unload and clean truck at end of the day’s deliveries.
– Help with merchandise transfers between the warehouse and main showroom.
– Drive a large box truck between the warehouse and main showroom.
Join The Team
If you’d like to apply for the above open positions, or don’t see an opening you are interested in, but would still like to join our team, please fill out the form below and we’ll reach out to you once an opening becomes available.