Gates Home Furnishings offers career growth, training
and competitive compensation and benefits in a professional, fun and fast-paced environment.
DEPARTMENT: Warehouse POSITION TYPE: Full-time/Hourly + Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, Retirement)
To coordinate the movement of products in and out of the Gates Furniture Warehouse. Make deliveries efficiently to customers’ homes.
REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Unbox, assemble, and load furniture for deliveries.
– Be on time and ready to work, clean and well groomed.
– Touch-up, clean, adjust, and shrink wrap furniture.
– Use lifts to move and stage incoming and outgoing furniture.
– Help with incoming freight.
– Use in-house computer system to lookup, manage and print inventory information.
– Be on time and ready to work.
– Load furniture for deliveries.
– Pull and Load furniture for the day’s delivery stops.
– Drive a large box truck to deliver furniture in Josephine, Jackson, Douglas, Klamath, Curry, and Coos Counties.
– Be courteous and respectful to all customers.
– Use electronic tablets on truck to track and complete orders.
– Unload and clean truck at end of the day’s deliveries.
– Help with merchandise transfers between the warehouse and main showroom.
– Drive a large box truck between the warehouse and main showroom.