- Head and foot articulation
- 3 levels of intensity massage with 5 vibration modes
- Wireless Remote featuring built in flashlight
- 2 USB charging ports built under bed
- Under bed lighting
- 850 lb. total max lifting capacity
- Emergency power box to power supply
- 2 Programmable position
- 3 Preset positions (Flat, TV, Lounge)
- Flash light built in hand remote
- 9″ adjustable legs
- Headboard/Bed Frame Compatible
- 3/3/20 Year Warranty
- Emergency power box supply
- Optional bluetooth connection (not included)
- King Size Bed is 1 piece, includes 1 motor
- Cal King Size is 1 piece, includes one motor
- Cal King Split is 2 pieces (2 twinXL), includes 2 motors
Why Should You Consider Buying an Adjustable Base?
- Reduce Snoring – with an adjustable foundation, you can adjust the position of you head to help open up airways and reduce snoring.
- Reduce Acid Reflux – slightly raising your head can also help reduce uncomfortable acid reflux, helping you to fall asleep faster and stay asleep through the night.
- Ease Shoulder, Neck and Back Pain – elevating your head and feet can help alleviate pressure on your lower back, allowing your muscles to relax after a long day. Because your muscles don’t have to work through the night, you can wake up more relaxed and with less pain.
- Improve Circulation – elevating your head and feet can help to increase blood flow to your muscles. This can help reduce tossing and turning and can lead to a deeper, more restful sleep.
- Allergies & Sickness – forget propping your head up with pillows to be able to breath, if you are suffering from allergies or even a common cold, you can get the relieve you need by lifting your head up to help increase airflow.